LIST OF DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTING ARTICLES TO THE EDITION “SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES – INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC FORECASTING RAS”
1. In the edition “Scientific Articles – Institute of Economic Forecasting RAS” are published genuine papers, results of fundamental researches, devoted to problems of social and economic development of Russia, her regions, separate branches of economy, problems of investment, scientific and technical, social and fiscal policies.
2. Publication of articles is free for the authors post-graduate students including, royalties are not paid.
3. Submitting of previously published articles is not allowed.
4. Articles to the next volume of “Scientific Articles: Institute of Economic Forecasting RAS” are accepted in the period from December 1 up to March 1.
5. Articles should be sent for the address of the editorial office (117418, Moscow, Nakhimovskii prospect, 47, office 1809) either in two printed copies and electronic form (disc, flash drive) or using Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The papers of the post-graduate students and competitors are provided with the comments of their scientific tutors.
7. The article must be signed by the author(s).
8. The recommended volume of the article (tables and figures are not included) 40 thousand symbols with intervals. Articles with the volume less than 20 thousand symbols are not accepted.
9. All articles are submitted in the Microsoft Word text editor and are saved in *rtf format.
Page parameters: top and bottom margins are 2 cm, left margin is 3 cm, right margin is 1,5 cm. interval 2, tabulation positions are standard (1,27cm), print type Times New Roman, size 12 points, hyphenations are not allowed.
It is recommended to structurize the text of the article by standard outlines (bold and italics or italics)
Impossible to underline and mark separate words.
Figures (diagrams and graphs) in the text of the article and its Appendixes should have headings and each of them must be referred to in the text.
Figures are accompanied by figure captions and should be black-and- white (only hatching can be used in diagrams, as for graphs only lines and markers of different types are to be used). Figures must be submitted by separate files in the original program of drawing in the format which allows to correct them and change their configuration without supplementary consultation with the author. Figures done in MS Excel, should be duplicated in *xls file with initial data. In case of possible non-correct figure presentation it can be transformed into a table.
Objects in the figures (schemes) created by MS Word means must be grouped, done in black-and-white, print type and interval should correspond to the general layout of the text. Standard program print types are to be used both in the text and in all objects (schemes). The scheme created by MS Word means should be duplicated by separate *pdf file.
Objects created by other means besides MS Word text editor must have extension either *jpeg (*jpg), or *tiff, with resolution not less than 72 dpi (screen resolution) and the size not less than 1500х1500 (pixels per inch) or the size 164 mm in width and resolution 300 dpi in black-and white.
Tables must have headings and each of them must be referred to in the text. Number of the table is leveled on the right side, its heading should be put in the center.
Formulae must be printed in MS Equation or MathType editor and are to be accessible for editing. Letters in formulae, figures and figure captions should be marked according to the standard (Latin – italics, Russian, Greek and figure indices straight). Numbers of formulae are put on the right side.
Impossible to use automatic numeration of formulae and cross references to them.
List of literature (sources) is put at the end the article under the title “Literature and information sources”.
Each item of this list should have the following information: for books – total number of pages, for articles – number of the pages it is published on. References numbers are marked in the text in the order of mentioning in square brackets (). If necessary the number of the page is also given (for example, [1, p. 4]).
10. Separate file should contain the following information:
– The title of the article in Russian and in English;
– Abstract (up to 400 symbols with intervals) in Russian and in English;
– Key words (5-7) in Russian and in English;
– Information about the author(s); surname, name, patronymic both in Russian and in English; scientific degree, academic rank; working place, occupation; phone number and E-mail.
11. In accordance with the rules of Higher Certifying Commission at RF Ministry for Education and Science issued on October 10, 2008 №45.1-132 under the title “Information report on compiling the List of top reviewed scientific journals and editions, in which the key scientific results of the theses on the competition for scientific degrees of doctor and candidate of science are to be published” every article should be followed by a bibliography composed in the common format stated by the system of Russian citation index (GOST R 7.0.5–2008).
– Valukin M.E. Evolution of Movements in Male Classical Dance. М.: GITIS, 2006. 251 p.
– Social and Economic Ground of Structural Transformations in Mining Districts / Е.М. Kozakov, V.M. Popov, А.А. Rozhov et al. – Ekaterinburg: Institute of Economy RAS Ural Division, 2000. 315 p.
– Danilina G.А. Characteristics of the Immunitive Status of Children, Permanently Living in the Area of Nuclear Enterprises Influence // Маterials of the VII congress of the All-Russian society of epidemiologists, microbiologists and parasitologists (July 2-8, 2002). – М.: Ekos, 2002. – 435 p., pp. 5-15.
– Adorno Т.V. To the Logic of Social Sciences // Voprosy filosofii. – 1992. – №10, pp. 15-25.
– Dirina А.I. The Right of Military Men in Russian Federation to the Liberty of Associations // Voennoe pravo: net journal. 2007. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www/voennoepravo.ru/node/2149 (date of address: 19.09.2007).
– On Housing Rights of Scientific Workers: resolution of VTsIK, SNK RSFSR at August 20 1933. (with changes and supplements, included according the resolution of VTsIK, SNK RSFSR at November 1, 1934, at June 24 1938). [Electronic resource]. Access from reference and law system «КоnsultantPlyus».
– Encyclopaedia of Animals by Kirill and Mefodii. – М.: Кirill and Меfodii: New media generation, 2006. – 1 electronic opt. disc (DVD-ROM).
– Latchford E. With Belaya Army in Siberia // Eastern Front of Admiral A.V. Kolchak Army. [Electronic resource]. URL: http//east-front/narod.ru/memo/latchford/htm (date of address: 23.08.2007).
– Author, A.A. (Year of publication). Article Title. Journal Title, vol. (no.), pages. doi. e.g. Monasturnyi, E.A. (2006). Innovative cluster. Innovations, 2, 38-43. doi:10.1037/0278-622.214.171.124.
– Monasturnyi, E.A., Kulik, J.A., Nulif, K.L. (2008). Social and Economic Development. Economy, 3, 52-67.
12. Papers which do not meet the demands mentioned above (especially illustrations) are not considered by the editorial board.
13. All the articles are discussed at the meeting of editorial board.
14. The editors provides a review of all submitted materials, appropriate to subjects, for their expert evaluation. Reviews are kept in editorial office for 5 years.
15. The editorial board sends copies of reviews to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation upon receipt at the request.
16. Copies of the reviews or motivated rejection are send to the authors. Papers declined by the editorial board are not sent back.